Runwell, the Linda Quirk Foundation, will not grant support to organizations that, in their constitution, bylaws, or practices, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief. Grantees may target services to a particular population when the targeted group requires specialized programs to meet specific needs not shared by the general population.
Runwell is dedicated to inspiring individuals around the world to lead healthy, active lifestyles. The Foundation encourages anyone struggling with drug or alcohol addictions, as well as their friends and families, to get involved in sports. We believe partnering physical activity with addiction treatment helps keep individuals, and their support bases, committed to recovery. Runwell, The Linda Quirk Foundation focuses our funding on existing scholarship programs and support-based training facilities that involve the entire family, as Runwell strongly believes the battle with addiction is seldom won alone.
Who & What We Fund
The foundation focuses its funding on the following:
- Organizations with existing scholarship or payment assistance programs that increase access to treatment for individuals and families in need
- Non-profits with existing scholarship programs
- For-profit with existing scholarship programs
- Facilities and centers that have a defined family program integrated into their treatment process
Professional development training for addiction treatment facilitators
- International Training Programs (facilitated in the U.S.)
- While Runwell does support scholarship programs, the foundation does not award grants or direct scholarships to individuals.
||September 1, 2012
||November 15, 2012
||December 1, 2012
||December 15, 2012